Wednesday, November 14, 2012

They Love Too

All my life I've had a love of animals. Maybe I just have a respect for their survival skills, ferocity, and beauty. But I was always especially inspired by the predators. They are an inspiration for my future career, and an inspiration for my art.
I'm not really an environmentalist type of person, though. It surprises people who know me when I say that wolf hunting needs to be increased in Idaho, and other such things. Humans help keep the balance, and now wolves are beginning to overrun the place.
I love learning. I love experiencing. I want to work with animals all my life.
Many people say that animals cannot feel and cannot love. But I know that that is ABSOLUTELY NOT TRUE.
Animals may not be emotional like humans, but they are intelligent and self-aware. How would they know to survive and reproduce if they weren't?
Those of you who have intelligent pets of your own, know what I'm talking about.
They are loving and affectionate creatures.
I know because my cat LOVES ME. He follows me around like a puppy, and not because he wants food. He just wants to cuddle.



This cat is obsessed.








No comments:

Post a Comment